May is upon us at last. Did you know that the month of May represents New Beginnings?
- Flowers sprouting from seeds
- A true end to the last remains of winter
- Start of plans for summer vacations
- Better choices of fresh fruits and vegetables
- More outside activities
- Businesses entering Profit months
- Celebration of Mothers Day where we all began
- Graduates looking toward their futures
- Health Goals results
What will you spend your May Days doing this month?
Chasing Miracles is all about New Beginnings. By helping your body maximize what it needs, eliminate what isn’t working you are choosing your journey. Getting a fresh start each day is it’s own new beginning.
Here’s to you and the rest of your Healthy Life
- 1. HYDRATE:
- The first thing you do every morning should be to drink Alkaline Water.
- 2. NOURISH:
- Our bodies work hard each night to process the foods we ate the day before turning the nutrients into fuel. Choose how your start your day with Clean Foods that nourish and fuel.
- 3. AVOID SUGARS:
- The all-natural sweetener Stevia has zero calories, does not raise blood sugar levels, and is 300 times sweeter than sugar. Don’t slow down your system with sugar.
- 4. MOVE:
- The weather in May can be unpredictable but for the most part you will be able to enjoy more time outdoors this month before the summer heat arrives. Take advantage of outdoor markets
and other events that provide lots of fresh air and sunshine.